Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kandice Fan Club

okay peeps...
it's been a while. I wanted to blog more. I should. I will....
here is where i will begin. (this might sound arrogant, but please know that, more than anything, that is nooooootttt my intentions.)

I have a fan club. As of today it is not an official fan club but I'm working on making it an official club. I'm going to begin with T-shirts (Therese Harper gave me this idea...well kinda). They'll have my face on them. I'm going to enjoy a photo shoot and then YOU (all who wish to join my official fan club) can buy a shirt (it's not gonna be cheap, my fan club is going to be hard core. (and that means costing money.))  All proceeds will go to what I am most passionate about REDDING YOUNG LIFE...this is going to be awesome.

Get ready people. Especially those of you who are already my number one fan, now you just get to tell the world about it. And don't worry it's not to late to join, espeically since nothing is official yet. And also don't worry cause everyone that is a member will be my #1 fan, so there won't be any fighting for a higher rank. 

:) good idea?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Of course you must know I'm your biggest fan. I need me a Kandice shirt NOW!

    MJ

    ReplyDelete