Saturday, January 10, 2009

why are people so....ugh!!!

this week has been long and crazy and busy and sometimes awesome and sometimes not even a little bit awesome and sometimes the best week of my life and other times the worst possible week ever of all time not even only my life.

today was graduation.

i'm so glad it's over. i need to get back to my life that doesn't cause me to think about work and business all day long. things went well today but in the very same breath i just noticed that people are absolutely ridiculous sometimes. They only hear what they want to and they are rude and disrespectful and selfish and just down right annoying. 

THEN there are people who are great and wonderful and life giving and such a joy to be around.

i'm glad there are both cause it makes the second group that much better. I hope that I always fall in the second group. I also hope that the people who find themselves in the first group would learn that that group sucks and they should move on over to the better group.

anyway.

praise God it is Saturday afternoon. I'm going to go to the gym then I'm going to enjoy an evening of joy with group 2.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great way of putting it...group 2 really is so much better. You did so great today. Thanks for all of your hard work this week...for caring about your job...and loving the people you work with. Let's just pray now that the people from today's group 1 don't continue to haunt us for weeks to come!!!

    ReplyDelete