Wednesday, December 10, 2008

bad day. good day

I woke up this morning, late, with one of those... I need to just stay in bed cause today is gonna be really overwhelming...kind of feelings. I was so overwhelmed by the anticipation of today that I wanted to just sleep until tomorrow. I realized that I couldn't do that, I really needed to go to work. I had so much to do, and I just needed to get started. 

When I was at work I was still overwhelmed at the enormous task that was, today. I made some lists cause I am OCD and it's always easier to gather myself when I make a list. Once my lists were made, I began the task of completing them and it was awesome. I got all of my work done. I returned all of my emails. I answered all of my phone calls. I met with and spoke too ALL of the people I needed to talk to today. I went shopping for camp. I came in almost $100 under budget. AWESOME. I found a place to store all of my frozen goods. I found pizza bites for .6 cents each!!!!!! 

What my mind made me think was going to be an awful day full of defeat and stress has ended with a sweet taste in my mouth. I'm so excited about this weekend and I think I just might get up early and go to the gym tomorrow. :) not a bad day...a GOOD day!

No comments:

Post a Comment