Wednesday, July 8, 2009

this one last night

I just realized that I am lying in my bed in the "big room" at 2452 Marlene Avenue for the last time ever. I've experienced so much life here. If I tried to tell you all the things I've learned I wouldn't get to sleep in my bed for the last night. So i'll just say this... 

I love this place. As crazy as things get here sometimes. As expensive as the water bill would get in the summer. As many times as I had to move out, only to move back in. As many bb's I found in the carpet (even one today). As many high schoolers and junior highers that have sang so loud in my living room. As many parties. As many dinners. As many friends. I'm never going to forget this ridiculous house.

I miss it already so I'm just going to try and go to sleep... this one last night!

2 comments:

  1. oh man i love that house too! im going to miss it...but get excited for walls that will have new memories! :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i really like your new layout on this :) so great!!

    ReplyDelete