Monday, July 27, 2009

difference between me and You


Some things I’m learning…

When I think you’re small, you remind me how huge you really are.

When I consider you unknowing, you remind me how much you know before I do.

When I believe you’re not with me, you touch me at my depths and speak to me about our secrets.

When I can’t imagine things working out right, you work things out with perfection.

When I wonder about people and motives and relationships, you provide flawless love.

When I live in fear, you are my perfect peace.

When I count my failures, you count my faithfulness to you.

When I wander aimlessly, you are my destination and guide.

When I are weak and hungry, I seek you and lack no good thing.

When I fix our eyes on the world and the things of the world, you catch my eye with your beauty.

When I forget, you remind.

When I neglect, you pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment