Wednesday, February 18, 2009

you are generous...

A lot of my life I have enjoyed the benefits of generous people. With their money. With their time. With their lives. So many generous people. So many beautiful examples to watch and delight in and really benefit from. 

For a few months now, I've been asking God to make me more generous. He's doing it. He's making my heart delight in being open to sharing my life and my things and myself. It's stinkin' awesome. I really love it! 

(I hope that last paragraph doesn't sound cocky. I don't want to sound that way)

I am mostly saying these things because as I journey toward being more generous I am noticing every single day how the people around me are so giving and unselfish and loving and bounteous. Thank you. Thank you for giving so big. Thanks for living so big. Thanks for loving me and the people and things that I love! 

You bless me. You are generous... I wanna be like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment