Sunday, February 15, 2009

i like plans...

I've had/have...more had than have... a crush on a boy for a few months now. At the peak of this crush I was learning a lot about myself as I just kept thinking about how great it would be to share my life with this guy. While I know you are all hoping to hear more details about this silly little crush I don't think this is the point of this blog. Actually I know...the point is.

I have decided that I love plans. I love to think about what the future holds and making plans to get to those dreams. I like to think about daily plans and weekly plans and monthly plans and big long term plans. Ideas and uncertainties are okay with me. I don't NEED plans to always go my way, in fact most of the time things don't go the way I intend them too, but it does not make me any less sure that plans are very needed. 

The big problem today is, I've been bored outside of my mind. I've been sick for 4 days. Like lay in your bed and don't move or eat or drink or play kind of sick. I watched a million movies and now that I'm feeling better all I wanted was to do something fun today. Unfortunately that was not in the "plans!!" shooooooot. I am not spontaneous. I try to be, but in reality it takes me so much time to just do fun things. I am spontaneous, but not today! Today I dwell on my longing for plans. 

I still have/had...more had than have... a crush on a boy. He's spontaneous. That's driving my brain nuts today! I'm going to go get out of my house! That's a good plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment