Sunday, December 7, 2008

it's quiet

I am sitting on my couch in my lovely Christmas decorated living room with my roommate, her boyfriend, and our good buddy. They are all so frantically studying for finals and finishing up papers and projects and breathing deep sighs and staring really hard into their computer screens. 

I on the other hand, am trying to figure out something to do, that is quiet and doesn't cause a lot of commotion, because I know that any wrong move could cause serious damage to the ambiance of finals studying. 

All this to say, I sure am glad that I can, free from guilt, write this dumb little blog about my wonderful sunday evening. I have stuff to do, I always have stuff to do. But, I do not have to study for finals and for that I am grateful. I need to make a shopping list for Woodleaf. I need to get my costumes together. I need to work out a little today. I'll do the things I can do quietly first so as to not get yelled at or receive an evil glare because I AM FREE!!!!

I'll begin by praying for my friends whose situations I do not envy. Jesus, help them remember and help them recall. Awaken their minds and bless their efforts. Thank you Jesus for my degree! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment