Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I believe people!

I believe people. If you tell me something and you sound in the least bit convicted or simply have a convincing argument. I believe you. Some would say that I am gullible. I would say that I am trusting!

This fact has gotten me into a tiny bit of trouble. Nothing too serious, but the kind of trouble that leads me to lie in bed at night and develop serious anxiety trying to figure out what I think is true. I’m bad, but getting better, at deciphering between the truth and a lie. Most topics that come up don’t really matter in the greater scheme of things, which is nice. But some things that have been coming up in conversation lately, have led me to believe that I need to buckle down and decide what I know.

I still believe people. I still trust you. I just need to figure out what it looks like to really know and believe something for myself. So hey, do me a favor choose your words with me. Know what you believe and trust before you share it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment